Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My first blog

Welcome to my blog! I'm so happy to have you. Here I will share my take on all things Journalism, connecting them, of course, to the blogs of my student reporters from the finest high school newspaper in the country, the Wall (N.J.) High School Crimson Courier.
I have to admit, this blogging things is new to me. Having been a reporter covering primarily Sports in my first career, I am familiar with the concept as well as somewhat technologically savvy, but it's going to take me some time to get my style under me in this new format. We'll all be learning at the same time.
One thing I'm going to experiment with and solicit input about is going to be the sign-off from my blog. There have been so many good ones, particularly in TV Journalism and, having been in print the majority of my career, I was always envious of that. Since the web is really the nexus of Print and TV Journalism, I want to incorporate one and see what sticks. Feel free to let me know and make suggestions, comments, faces, etc. :)
That's all for now. I'll catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

lGregl said...

Yea there all my pictures, and thanks alot it means alot.

Chrissy Epp said...

hey Mr.K i cant figure out why my email isn't working but this is my blog if u still need my link it's www.jerzlocalbands.blogspot.com